Thursday, November 03, 2005

 

Raising Funds...

Through careful consideration we have decided to charge $5 instead of $7 for the November 19th event. Please spread the word to anyone in the DC area, we would love to see you there and of course I will be there to answer any questions you have about the film. Even if you are just interested in filmmaking or raising money for a film project still come talk to me.

Muchas gracias to everyone who has sent me emails or blogs, my mailbox is full and I really appreciate your support.

For those of you who have expressed interest in making a donation, here how to do it:

Make a check or money order payable to either Fiona Riviere or Tall is Her Body film and mail to:

Fiona Riviere/Tall Is Her Body
2251 Sherman Avenue NW
Suite E 143
Washington, DC 20001

Thanks again.

Talk to you soon.

Fiona
fionariviere@yahoo.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?